Dear GRG Member,
Aging Strategy in Healthcare Stocks
04/08/2015 2:59 pm EDT
Some high points of article:
– Recent Abbvie and Calico activities illustrate that what’s going on
in health and pharma isn’t just about “replenishing the R&D pipeline”, —
but also building strategies to grow and thrive as the global population
– Business leaders pharmaceuticals and healthcare know that
individuals, private health insurers, and government decision-makers are
going to be increasingly committed to — and forced to — spend on healthy
and active aging.
– Megatrend towards healthy and active aging stretches far beyond
healthcare and pharmaceuticals
– Healthcare and pharmaceuticals will remain at the core of the
– Intel’s interest in telemedicine, Fujistu’s Raku Raku smart phone
designed precisely for older users, Uber’s business being shaped by older
adults represent this.
– If you want to return value to your shareholders, you will invest
time and money in products and services for an aging world.
About the Foundation: Carl I. Bourhenne Medical Research Foundation / Aging Intervention Foundation
About Me: Johnny Adams
Call Johnny at (650) 265-4969 or (949) 922-9786 cell
Email: JAdams – at – AgingIntervention dot org