Dear GRG Member,
Personalized medicine – and ongoing moment-by-moment biofeedback – are
highly relevant to aging.
The technology described in the article could be used for aging solutions.
Drug Discovery and Development article:
How to Identify Drugs that Work Best for Each Patient
– Implantable device, about the size of the grain of rice, can carry small
doses of up to 30 different drugs.
– After implanting it in a tumor and letting the drugs diffuse into the
tissue, researchers can measure how effectively each one kills the patient’s
– could eliminate much of the guesswork now involved in choosing cancer
– Most of the commonly used cancer drugs work by damaging DNA or otherwise
interfering with cell function.
– Recently, scientists have also developed more targeted drugs designed to
kill tumor cells that carry a specific genetic mutation.
– However, it is usually difficult to predict whether a particular drug will
be effective in an individual patient.
CLICK HERE for the Main Foundation Web Site: Carl I. Bourhenne Medical Research Foundation / Aging Intervention Foundation
About Me: Johnny Adams
Call Johnny at (650) 265-4969 or (949) 922-9786 cell
Email: JAdams – at – AgingIntervention .org